St. Margaret of Scotland School admits students from Catholic families belonging to the Parish, provided they meet the school qualifications. Other qualifying students are admitted if space is available after parishioners have been admitted. The Pastor, advised by the Principal, is the final authority in all admission decisions.
- Students are admitted to St. Margaret of Scotland School without discrimination as to race, color, national or ethnic origin and all students have the rights, privileges and opportunities for programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students within the school.
- Parents/guardians desiring to enroll their students in St. Margaret’s must understand and be willing to support the Mission and Statement of Beliefs for St. Margaret of Scotland School.
- The Pastor in consultation with the principal will admit students to the school with priority given to parishioners.
- Parents/guardians must desire a school where Catholic teaching and moral formation are integral to the curriculum, as well as, being committed to participating in the spiritual, social and financial life of the parish/school.
Information concerning St. Margaret of Scotland Parish School is available upon request through this website or by calling the school office at 314-776-7837. We encourage families who are interested in St. Margaret’s to make arrangements to tour the school during the school day to see us in action and to attend our annual Open House on the last Sunday in January.
- Open House on the last Sunday in January initiates registration for the upcoming school year.
- Registration at all grade levels is offered first to currently enrolled school families, including siblings not currently attending St. Margaret of Scotland Parish School.
- Secondly, parish families are invited to register their children not currently attending St. Margaret of Scotland Parish School.
- Finally, families outside the parish, Catholic and Non-Catholic are invited to register their children.
Completed Registration includes:
- St. Margaret of Scotland registration form requested from the school office
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate
- A copy of the child’s baptismal certificate, if the child has been baptized
- A copy of the child’s social security card
- Up to date immunization records
- Registration fee and Financial Commitment Contract (requested from the school office)
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card and standardized testing if the child is going into first grade or beyond.
- A copy of the child’s preschool report if the child is coming from a preschool
- In the case of a divorced family, it is necessary that verification of the custody arrangements be on file.